Search This Blog

Friday 12 April 2013

Ragnar Bkackmane WIP

Here's the Ragnar Blackmane commission I've started and I've got to say...... What a pig of a model this is to paint, I was told a while back that the old models can be a bit troublesome to paint but I dismissed it as.I've never had a problem....until now lol. It's just with it being a fully molded model (apart from the backpack) some details merge and also with it being so old, some details aren't as crisp, like the the face. I think guy has had a punch too many in the face by being dropped over the years so I'm not too happy with the face but I've done the beat I could. Should have pic of him finished with the backpack shortly, its just the highlights to do.

Hopefully I should have a decent camera for future projects too. As usual I've used my phone so I took a pic inside with the flash and one outside in natural light.

As usual any sort of feed back is welcomed.

So till next time........Oorah.



2 comments:

  1. This is looking great James. You're painting is really coming along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Rob I really appreciate it. I'm loving your bikes by the way, the attack bike is looking nice and I'm looking forward to seeing the freehand heraldry

      Delete