Search This Blog

Friday 3 May 2013

Deathwing!!!!!! With techmarines?

Yes that's right boys & girls, techmarines alongside the deathwing. After reading the Dark Angels new codex I was a bit excited ( ok ok I was like a giddy little school girl ) to read that you can take a techmarine for every HQ choice in your army and they don't take up a slot. You see the thing is, techmarines are my favorite little faction within space marines so I just had to include 2 in my deathwing army............But, I didn't want them to look odd amongst the rest of the army so I managed to get my hands on some extra termies (thanks rich) and started converting them to fit in amongst the big guys of the 1st company.

Here's my list.

Belial with lightning claws

Interrogator chaplain in termy armour with porta rack

Techmarine with lightning claw & storm bolter

Techmarine with lightning claw & storm bolter

5 deathwing with lightning claws & cyclone missile launcher in a landraider crusader with multi-melta

5 shooty deathwing with flamer.

5 shooty deathwing with assault canon

1500 on the nose.

The plan is to stick Belial, the Chaplain & the techmarines in the landy with the rest of the lightning claw dudes and rip someone a new one.

So as usual would love to get some feedback on the conversions and also the list.

So till next time .......... Oorah.



No comments:

Post a Comment