Search This Blog

Saturday 27 April 2013

Leopard print grrrrrrr

A few weeks ago a friend of mine asked if I would paint up a character model for him for a campaign he's involved in at his local gaming club. So since I wanted his cash I naturally obliged, but then he went and told me that the models colour scheme was entirely up to me ++ happy days ++ BUT, yrs there's always a but isn't there. He tells me that leopard skin has to be incorporated into the model.

You B@$#&*D !!!!! 

So I went ahead and rose to the challenge and painted it up for him and it turned out great..........until I did the bloody cape in orange........I couldn't of got it any more wrong so out came the google search and I found a natural leopard print of various browns. I repainted the cape in a number of different browns, and, YES I CRACKED IT. Leopard print cape for the general dude for whatever geeky goings on campaign my friend is playing in.

I have to say that I'm pretty pleased with it and so is my friend, I actually got some good feedback from his club too so a chufty badge for me I think :-).

So as usual I apologise for the rubbish photos (still need to get a decent camera) and please leave feedback, good or bad.

So till next time........... Oorah !!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment