Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2011

Chaplain cypher



Just a quick one here really, I've finally got to putting this guy together after having him for almost a year. I always wanted him as a chaplain so I needed a crozius for him but I wanted one unique to him so I used a power sword arm for the ARM and hilt, a power maul for the shaft and an ornament bit from the dark angel upgrade sprue for the weapon bit at the top (mmm that sounds correct) and hey presto the crozius is born.
when it comes to painting this guy its obviously gonna be black but the outcome will hopefully be that of the punisher as me and my mates have set each other a challenge to get marvel/DC characters into our armies :-) .

As always leave a comment :-) .

So till next time .............Oorah





2 comments:

  1. I dig the crozius arm, though it's kind of hard to make out all of the details in the posted photos because they get covered up by other things on the page. Have you considered shrinking the photos for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, worlds better. My only criticism is that the sword is so far back that I don't think he'd be able to practically grab it if he needed it. Where's that sword from anyway?

    ReplyDelete