Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Blue Archangel (Librarian)



Hello there people, it is I Gingerkid, back from real life to FINALLY update the blog again.

 This time its my old school metal terminator Libby, which i gave a little bit of an upgrade to bring him into the modern day. Well i say upgrade like i did a great deal to him but really i just gave him a storm bolter arm from the dark angel upgrade spru and angled his force weapon arm from his body so it wasn't stuck straight out in front of him and filled the gap with green stuff.

Got him painted up last week and to be honest i'm pretty pleased with the end result. Yeah yeah I know its not gonna win any painting competitions but its good enough for me as i only really play mates anyway.
.
So anyway here's some pics of him. Let me know what you think.

So till next time ................OORAH
















No comments:

Post a Comment