Search This Blog

Monday 25 March 2013

My first commission finished.



 
Here's some pics of ulrik the slayer that I did as a commission for a work colleague and friend. It turned out pretty awesome if I do say so so myself and I was pretty gutted to have to hand it over as it was probably one of my best painted yet.........and it wasn't even my model :-( . Oh well, I suppose its cos I can get abut lazy doing my own stuff but you can't do that when you're painting a model for a client.
So what do you all think of him now he's finished.
So till next time......... Oorah !!!!





 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. Only comment I have would be that the OSL from the plasma might be a little heavy for my taste, but all that matters is the clients satisfaction. Overall, a fine job and keep up the good work! Semper sumthin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude, I kind of agree on the OSL, it was my first crack at it so hopefully I'll improve on that lol. Also I really need a decent camera too as the phone camera pictures don't give it any justice. Thanks for the positive feedback Jim, hope to see you round here again soon :-)

      Delete