Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Da Veedub

Hi all its the ginger one again (finally) sorry for the long wait but life kinda got in the way as usual. I've finally got Da Veedub finished with gunna and driva.
Now of all the cool model kits out there to convert into a mad max style half trakk for a mob of orks, why did I choose a Volkswagen camper? Well the answer is simple really :- THAT'S WHAT I LIKE !
I was reading an article on line were a guy had built himself a trukk for his gorka mob based on his dream car (which he actually owned), a 1969 camero. It was awesome, he had boyz in the boot and the back seats with guns and gubbinz everywhere. So I thought to myself why not do it with a splitty camper (my dream car that I unfortunately don't own :-(

I started to tell Carl about my idea and the next thing I know he turns up at my house with a revell kit of a camper and tells me its an early birthday present as its my cough 30th cough this year.
So have a gander at da veedub and let me know what you think. Shouldn't be long till the painted finished result is on so stay tuned.
So till next time.........Oorah


sorry for the picture quality as i've been using my phone











No comments:

Post a Comment